Time travel to past or future

 Hello everyone, welcome to the fourth installment of my English blog, this time I'll write about a very special theme, time travel.

For me this type of topic is very interesting, due to the fact that there is a lot of research on the subject. Which leaves open the possibility that they will occur in the future.

Personally, I would like to travel to the past, precisely to the XX' Century, a moment in the art history in which the modernism development, because it's my favorite period in music. Having the chance to meet composers like a Stravinsky, Ravel, Manuel de Falla, etc. 

To tell you the truth, I would only travel to visit the past, I would return to the present for the simple reason that I also like the music that is written today, and I couldn't live without it!



Comentarios

Entradas populares